Monday, November 5, 2012

Birds of a Feather...

Well Halloween finally came, and the girls couldn't have been more excited.  As much as I LOVE Halloween it is nice that it is over. 
Halloween day we attended the parade at Sam Davey, and even Izzy couldn't wait for the kids to come down the sidewalk.  The girls made her costume out of some old dress up clothes and she was a fairy!

Cambree the penguin,
 
 and Makyah the peacock!
 Makyah also carved a pumpkin for the 4th and 5th grade pumpkin contest.  Although she didn't win, she received a ribbon and was pretty excited!  If you ask me, I thought hers was the best!
  She came up with the mustache concept all by herself and we worked together to add originality!
 Halloween night we headed over to the Bergs.  Cambree told me that morning, " The best part about Halloween, is seeing Paisley"  I couldn't agree more, spending it with family is so special.
Along with the penguin and  peacock, we had a cow, strawberry shortcake and her strawberry and of course, Thomas the Train!
 Here are the girls just starting off!
 The first house!
 Stopping by neighbors decorations for some pictures!
 Izzy came too, and of course had lots of fun!

 Getting back to the house!
 Counting all our candy and...
 sorting it too!
 I love the DOTS!

Makyah looked so cute as a peacock, as pretty as ever!
 
 
 Cambree chose a penguin, which at first I thought was boring, but look at her...she is adorable!
 
 
 On Friday night, Makyah had a sleepover.  I didn't see the girls for about 24hours, except for meals.  They had a lot of fun!
 
 
To end the weekend, Cams lost yet another tooth!  Another one in front!
 Of course the tooth fairy and grandpa left her cash for her piggy bank!
 
 
Well beside continued remodeling, that is what we have been up to!  I can now add pipe saughter to my resume, as I am picking up all kinds of new trades!  Things are now moving quickly and we should be put back together by Thanksgiving...well upstairs that is!  A few new pics under the remodel tab!
Well on to November where we can enjoy...more birds;) 
You know what they say...Birds of a feather, flock together! 
Until next week!
♥The Lokkens♥

No comments: