Sunday, May 19, 2013

Catching up...The good, bad and the lucky!

It is so easy to get behind on the blog ! As the girls become older, it seams we get busier and busier running from one thing to another.  My mom sent me a email that said, " You need to update your blog, so I know what is going on"...yeah mom, I am trying to figure out what is going on myself:) 
So here it is the catch up!
 
This girl is getting way to big and grown up!
 She was in the talent show at school with her friend, Alisha. 
They made up a dance and performed it.


Paisley came to watch, and I got this photo after the performance...don't you love her look!
 
 Cambree finally had her friend, Hailey sleep over. 
 
 
 The good... it was so nice and it was as if Spring finally arrived...
 
 Cambree started softball...
 
 and bam... the bad, two days later we had snow again!
Snow showers brings May flowers...right?
 But a few days later, it was gone, again!
 
It was time for the EC marathon again.
The girls made signs and we cheered on the runners from our driveway!

 
Cambree pogo-ed the entire race, even the runners going by were impressed!
It was lots of fun!

The next few dreary days, we had to make our own fun in the house. 
Check out the old school, ECHO'S shirts!

 Izzy spent a lot of time on her perch, dreaming about the Spring that would never come!

We got out things to sell and price for the thrift sale!
Cambree had a hard time saying goodbye to some toys, so we took a farewell picture of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

 
Makyah had her final Spring Show for Danz Kraze!
Again she hip hopped...


kicked...
 
and pommed her way to excellence!
 

Cousin Paisley performed too!
 
It was a great dance year and Makyah continues to LOVE it, and I must say, so do I!

 


The girls spoiled their teachers all week, with fun teacher appreciation gifts that we made together!
 
Sunday it was, Mother's Day!  I am so LUCKY to have these three little girls! We spent the day together, going out for lunch and having supper at G and G Bergs!
 
This is what Cambree had to say about me!  At least she got my weight right;)
She also made me this great butterfly clip!
 
Makyah made me a great mini scrapbook!
 
A picture of Craig and I with my mommy!
 
My mom with her mommy!
 
Grandma with all of the kids...well almost!
 
Well Spring came back and this girl spent hours outside reading, and soaking up the sun!
 

Makyah started her patrol job for next year already!
 
We finally had the thrift sale, and although it was stressful to prepare for, it was well worth the work!
North Star middle school band even stopped by!

We had our first grad party of the year...my co-worker's daughter Haley! 
Congrats Haley we are so proud of you!

 
We also celebrated a good family friend's daughters  1st Birthday! 
Happy Birthday Maddy, we love you!
 

Well for the most part that is the catch up!  I am hoping I can keep up now that the school year is almost over and activities are coming to an end...but then summer activities start...well I will do my best! 
Stay tuned!
♥The Lokkens♥

No comments: