Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Starts...?

Back to working on getting the blog updated more often, so this week the post is short but sweet of course! Which this week proved a little difficult as my wireless mouse died for the laptop, but I am getting better with the finger pad:)
What can I say...yup at least someone likes it!
I don't like to go on and on about the weather like everyone else, but it is getting kind of old!
 It is pretty...the girl I mean;)
 Makyah lost a tooth finally, it has been loose for weeks and just fell right out!  Of course the tooth fairy always makes a visit with some cash!
 No, I did not have any pictures to say that Cams is officially signed up for softball again, but I did have pictures of the coupon card she is selling.  It has some great coupons, let us know if you want one!
 
 The girls had an all school PJ day, they were both thrilled, but I only managed to get one of them in the picture before the snow clothes went on!
 YUP, Izzy has been invading more and more of my sleep space, and now is trying to take my pillow . 
 On Saturday Grandma Bonnie turned 63!  Happy Birthday Mom, we love you to the moon and back!
 The girls have been waiting for "Oz The Great And Powerful" to come out at the theatres, so Sunday we had a Family Day!  It was a great movie, that was a bit scary!  After the movie was over, Cambree said, "I sure am glad we didn't see that one in 3D!
 On the way home from the movie, taking the North Crossing exit on the bypass, we saw this!
A black bear was waking up from hibernation in the storm sewer, and we couldn't help but pull over and take a pic.  (Ok some of us thought it was cool, Makyah was freaking out because she thought we were going to get in trouble!...Not sure who's kid she is?)
 
 Well that sums up the week her at the Lokken Ranch!  I am pretty sure, after seeing the bear, Spring starts tomorrow...just don't look out the window quite yet!
Stay Tuned!
♥The Lokkens♥
 

No comments: