Monday, March 5, 2012

Really?

Well March is here and of course that is when we get snow!  Wednesday was a fun snow day for the girls.  I worked from home and the girls played outside and made a snowman.  Since it was a mix between rain and snow, they gave their man an umbrella.



This week was a week of praise.  Makyah received an award for an art project that will be displayed at the symphony.



 She also received a, "splash" award at school for being caught doing something kind for someone.


 A day later...Cams got one too!
Yeah, it feels great to have such kind and helpful children.
 Cams also brought home some great art projects.  March Lions...
 and her Eskimo girl!
 The girls were practicing taking pictures of Izzy on the run, and this is the best one they got!  She is fast!
 On Sunday we went up to Christy Mountain to so some skiing.  I was so excited to use my camera and even braved it on the hill for two long runs.  Here is Cams with the blue beast, everything looked good on the screen so I shut it so it wouldn't get scratched while skiing....
 and then I bumpped the setting after closing it and didn't check the rest of the time I was taking pictures!  Lets just say they were all washed out and I only half managed to save a few...and they were not good.  Wow do I have a lot to learn with this new camera...
 all I could say was, "REALLY" when I went through them in the car on the way home!
Well...next time I guess.
The good news, we had a great time skiing.  The girls did awesome and we can't wait to go again.


 It was so peaceful in the woods.  I guess this is why we stay for winters in Wisconsin!


Have a great week!
♥The Lokkens♥

No comments: