Sunday, February 5, 2012

Girls on Trampolines!

Always looking for things to do , we got out the mini trampoline and practiced our jumps this week. 

Makyah tried a few dance jumps as well.  She begged to join, yet another session of dance, so on Wednesdays she is now doing Jazz Dance!  Twice the fun at twice the price!
However, she told me after the class, that she loves dance, so how is that not worth every penny!
Thanks Daddy!
Cams got in on the jumping too, and has been exercising and counting her jumps everyday! 
Now if I could just feel that same desire!

 This weekend, Cal was in a curling tournament, so we went to watch.  While I tried to pay attention to the game, the girls chilled and did this...GO DADDY!
 Cal's team did pretty well and he seemed to enjoy himself, even if we didn't really see him all weekend.
Here is his throw...
 his concentration look...
 and the look of  success!
 Izzy hides out all over the house.  One afternoon we could not find her, and here she was tucked up on my sweatshirt shelf in my closet.  Looking for peace and quiet, I'm sure!
 She is getting bigger and now even fits into her winter vest. Getting bigger also means she needs a haircut...the poor thing can't even see!  I guess we will look into that next week!
 The weekend always ends with homework and piano practice.  The girls have come so far in piano that I can't even help them.  Dad always helps out and even though Cams looks like she is irritated, she loves it!

 Well that ends the week.  February is here and LOVE is in the air.  Cal and I got engaged 14 years ago and so far...it looks like things are going to work out! I ♥ you Caleb!
Have a great week!
♥The Lokkens♥

No comments: