Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Brown Eye Girls!

It's a new year and I finally got a new camera, YEAH!  So I took a few pictures of the kids just playing around.  I have a lot to learn about the camera, but from the first few pictures I have learned "Wow" these two girls have beautiful brown eyes!
Cambree turned 6 1/2 this week...where does time go?  I told her she was not allowed to turn 7:(
 Izzy continues to warm our heart and fit in well with the family. 
How can you not fall in ♥ with this?
  On Saturday Paisley came over to play. 
We painted valentine picture frames...
 and played squinkies!
 On Wednesday Grandpa Dick turned the big, 70!  We celebrated with family on Sunday, and of course he made a wish...I hope it comes true!
Happy Birthday Grandpa Dick!
 Sunday Makyah had yet another Birthday party to go to at Skate America. 
Happy Birthday Jaime!
 This weekend we spent the cold indoors putting a puzzle together as a family.  We bought the puzzle back when Borders went out of business, just waiting for the perfect weekend.  It took us a while, but we had lots of fun hanging out together. 
 Here is the final product, 750 pieces!
Well that's the week in a flash.  Stay tuned for lots of practice pictures with our new camera, and to keep up on all the happenings with the Lokkens! 
 Have a great week!

No comments: